This mausoleum is dedicated to the victims of Rome’s worst atrocity designed by Aprile, Calcaprina, Cardarelli, Fiorentino and Perugini. Buried here are 335 Italians shot by the Nazis on 24 March 1944. Following the massacre, the Germans used mines to explode sections of the caves and bury the bodies. After the war, the bodies were exhumed, identified and reburied in a mass grave, now marked by a huge concrete slab and sculptures.
- Arte público al servicio del espacio urbano | Rodrigo Olvera
- El aeropuerto más grande del mundo